Saturday, February 11, 2012

Comic Relief

... we never have a shortage of comic relief around here. We just have to be willing to laugh.
A few minutes ago (approximately an hour and a half after I put the boys to bed) I went up to take a shower and found the peanut butter with a baby spoon under the dining room table. This is a signature move by Mac and sure enough when I turned left in to the kitchen there stood the CULPRIT!

with peanut butter everywhere.

In other hilarity around our home, Tucker lost his first tooth. We have no photo documentation because it -- in usual Tucker fashion -- was a traumatic event. Let's just say it involved T being so freaked out by the tooth finally coming out (in the Chick-Fil-A play area) that he went with Kyle to the bathroom and threw up and passed out. He then asked Kyle to look at it in the mirror and went limp again!

No comments: