Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summertime

We are about 2 weeks in to summer and so far it is the perfect combination of kicking my butt and sweet moments with my children. Many of these sweet moments are when they are sleeping because we are at a point in life when every 15 minutes there is some sort of break out of fighting over something. And usually, thanks to Mac, that fighting turns in to violence. So I spend a lot of my time explaining that life isn't fair and trying desperately to keep Charlie safe! Within that 15 minute period there is often 1 minute of tenderness between brothers. I'm trying hard to focus on that moment! Ha! I always bring out the camera if I think I might be able to capture 3 or more pictures of them being sweet to each other -- and then put them on the blog to show how much they love each other.



The new slip-n-slide from Mimi is out daily. Last night there was an impromptu 5:30 party on our lawn (so classy) with about 8 kids and fathers. Tucker loves all the kids over so he can be in charge of all the activity. It's much more fun than just directing Mac around.



This is how Charlie is sleeping these days. Precious. Now if he could just remain sleeping through the night!

No comments: