VERY rainy day in Disney! This was our first time taking the boys down to Orlando. We met the Little Fam down there (they came from Cincinnati!) Deena and I have been friends since we were in preschool so it was so neat to get our boys together.Pics of the "condensed" parade from the iPhone! This was great because every character that wasn't riding on a caravan came up to the boys and talked to them. They loved all of it except when Captain Hook was on his way - Tucker was OUT OF THERE!



Out of the rain for lunch!

These might be the worst set of pictures from a day in Disney World ever, but there was no break in the heavy rain so getting the SLR out of the ziplock was just not an option! The highlight of the day was Tucker riding Thunder Mountain TWICE with Kyle. So brave! He wanted to ride Space Mountain, but we cut that off in order to not have major lasting trauma. I also loved taking the boys on It's A Small World as I remember loving it as a kid and they were just riding through with their jaws dropped open. So sweet! Despite the rain it really was a great day. The lines were not bad and we loved being with the Littles!

1 comment:
I don't see any fanny packs in these photos like Laura and I had to wear when we were there with the McCormacs many, many years ago. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment