Kyle didn't get them right. Can you??
Oh my gosh, Libby! They are identical - if I didn't know you I would say you had triplets on your hands! I'm going to guess Charlie (top), Mac (middle), and Tucker (bottom).
okay...the resemblance is crazy!!! but my guess is:top = macmiddle = charliebottom = tuckeri'm sure i'm wrong!!! :)
I am guessing from top-Mac, Charlie, Tucker. Really funny!!!
Ok, seriously. How are all of your children identical!?!Top-TuckMiddle - CharlieBottom - Mac
Nope. It's got to be top - MacMiddle - Charliebottome - TuckerThe eyes on the top picture are totally Mac, right?
Yes. Mac, Charlie, Tucker. We think Charlie and Mac look crazy identical. And we thought Mac & Tucker looked so much alike!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Kyle didn't get them right. Can you??
Oh my gosh, Libby! They are identical - if I didn't know you I would say you had triplets on your hands! I'm going to guess Charlie (top), Mac (middle), and Tucker (bottom).
okay...the resemblance is crazy!!! but my guess is:
top = mac
middle = charlie
bottom = tucker
i'm sure i'm wrong!!! :)
I am guessing from top-Mac, Charlie, Tucker.
Really funny!!!
Ok, seriously. How are all of your children identical!?!
Top-Tuck
Middle - Charlie
Bottom - Mac
Nope. It's got to be
top - Mac
Middle - Charlie
bottome - Tucker
The eyes on the top picture are totally Mac, right?
Yes. Mac, Charlie, Tucker. We think Charlie and Mac look crazy identical. And we thought Mac & Tucker looked so much alike!
Post a Comment