Mac is going through a phase where he will not stay at the table for dinner without a fight. The other night Kyle said "Mac, come here and eat your dinner" and Tucker says "That child is going to be hungry."
"Mama, do you feed me tomatoes while I sleep at night?... Daddio says you do." [He refuses all vegetables and most fruits]
The airplane obsession is alive & well. Day. after. day. He missed two days of school last week and when he returned his friend Vinnie declared to the class "Tucker is back... Now we've gotta talk airplanes all day!"
We were driving aroundUniversity of Florida a couple weeks ago and he asked if we went to college there. I said "no - remember we went to Rhodes in Memphis."
Short pause before he said "Well, speaking of Memphis, do you remember flying through there on our way to St.Louis?" I just love how he said "speaking of Memphis..."
No comments:
Post a Comment