Sunday, December 05, 2010

Latest & Greatest




He has slept the entire day and is wide eyed at 9:30pm... hopefully won't be indicative of our night tonight!


2 comments:

Sara D. said...

I have this LONG list of things that I want to tell you about how BEAUTIFUL he is and how i hope you all are doing well...and then I think I need to call you and ACTUALLY tell you, and then I think you need sleep and some down time and then I think I will write to you, but let's be honest, the last time I actually got something in the mail was Christmas '09. Sigh. Hey friends!! I love little Charlie! Boy, he sure is a Ryan, lookin' just like his brothers!! Lib, I see that you managed a full-hair blow out immediately following the little guy's birth, so I'm hoping that means all went well and that you are feeling awesome! I miss you guys and wish I could be there to help babysit and pour you wine. Love to all of you!!

Ryans said...

I have no idea when you posted this sweet note -- I have completely ignored this blog mainly due to owning a stupid PC that loves having issues that shut it down. I have done everything on my phone for over a month. Anyway, love the note. I don't know why the phone always seems so hard but it does! And... I think it is hilarious how many comments I've received about the picture of me post-birth. It was an induction, so I did take a full shower before going to the hospital -- I do this so rarely in my everyday life that it stands out :) I did feel great immediately after not being pregnant anymore.