- Tucker told 7 strangers that he was 5. If they looked at him he asked how old they thought he was.
- He also managed to several of them about his Lego City at home. Obsessed with Legos these days.
- He begged for cinnamon rolls for the morning then did not want the cinnamon rolls when we got to them because they had a pink band around the canister.
- After spending no less than 20 minutes looking for Mac's Croc this morning (I spend MUCHO time per day searching for navy Crocs...despite my "take your shoes off at the door rule.") we were in the store and he casually mentioned that yesterday he put my coupons in my middle console with the other Croc! Ahhh! He realized it as he was saying it...
- He looks for whether or not Lunchables are on sale every time we are there. This morning they were on sale. I think they are the most disgusting things EVER but I usually let him have one if they are 10 for $10. He was pumped.
- He is very bothered by the fact that my new CD player in my "new" car is playing his VBS CDs on random. He keeps freaking out "Ahhh! That was #3 and now this is #7!!! Why is this happening??"
-"I would like to be a teacher when I grow up so I can be the one to open the curtains with the pulley system for the program rehearsals."
- Other favorite Tucker sayings lately: "You've got yourself a deal!" "That is just ridiculous."
- Mac is LOUD. He doesn't talk yet - he just yells out all sorts of jibberish. It sounded like I brought a monkey in to Publix this morning. A loud monkey.
- He will do ANYTHING Tucker is doing.
- He is 10 times more wild than Tucker in every way, shape & form.
No comments:
Post a Comment