Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sweet Grandpa

We made an unexpected trip to St.Louis last week when we learned my Grandfather was very ill. He passed away last Monday. He was a fantastic person and lived a full and amazing life, so we truly enjoyed celebrating him for the week.

In the meantime, Tucker got to see his first snow (that he can remember) and his first sledding experience. It was wicked cold outside, so I let Kyle have the fun! I did go outside long enough to take this picture and yes... they wore gloves and tons of other gear when they actually got out there. When I get time, I'll upload the video. Below is our little cool kid in his blazer before the funeral.

This is a terrible picture of Tucker & Cia, but somehow it is the only picture we got of the cousin-love. Cia is Tucker's perfect friend because she thinks it is great to follow him around and do what he wants to do.

Back at the ranch... our sweet morsel!! Do not be confused. This is Mac in Tucker's chair and in Tucker's old pjs. We have this EXACT picture of Tucker on his first birthday... I really need to dig those pictures up to compare.

No comments: