As I was taking this I said "I'm sure this will be frameable" and it is as bad as I thought :)Kyle, DBall & Rick
Mac turned one on Dec 8th and we had a little party to celebrate him! Tucker was our official party planner. He wanted it to be as close to Mr. Abilito's Birthday party on Handy Manny as possible, so he directed my balloon and streamer placement, the color scheme, etc. He, of course, thought this day was all about him. He will one day have a wake up call that the universe doesn't really revolve around him, but for now he is still quite convinced that it actually does...
The one year olds (Mac & his friend Carter - DBall's daughter) playing with his new ball game from Mimi. He loves this toy.



After he ate half of this thing, I took it away and he cried! Sad, but necessary.Below is sweet Vincent playing at the boys' work bench.

Aunt Terry & Uncle Craig & Paul sent this fun play station to Mac. He LOVES it and kneels in front if it like this and dances over and over (and over) to the music.



No comments:
Post a Comment