Sweet John McCormac Ryan... greeting Daddio after work.
Mac in the firetruck outfit.
Tucker in the firetruck outfit.
Tucker at work cooking "Lincoln Log Stew"... yummy! And there is no doubt why our house is constantly a disaster. He likes to dump and then play.
Tucker's newest hobby. He got some incredible clubs that are just his size and he is all about practicing. I often say my full time job is keeping Mac alive and Tucker playing golf is just yet another hazard!
I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks for leaving a comment on mine. Your boys are adorable. I bet it is nice and warm there. I'm jealous! Marlie and Cia have a good time hanging out together. Its so cute!
1 comment:
I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks for leaving a comment on mine. Your boys are adorable. I bet it is nice and warm there. I'm jealous! Marlie and Cia have a good time hanging out together. Its so cute!
Post a Comment