
We were blessed yet again to spend a long weekend at the Teagues in Hilton Head. The highlight was the special friendship between Tuck, Livvy & Miller that is forming... they LOVED playing together literally every waking moment. It is almost all we took pictures of. I don't even have the group shot from Jess. Above is their pajama band! Usually Tucker led, Livvy followed & Miller watched :)

Cooler rides -- Great redneck entertainment.


Required bath picture.

Grace & Bo. Sorry Bo! This is the only picture I even have of you... sad.

The park at South Beach.

And we have MANY pictures of playing on the bed. I asked Tucker what his favorite part of the weekend was and without hesitation he said "Jumping on the bed!"
And wrestling...

The boys convo.

Uncle Jeremy ...
and his blackberry.


Following each other EVERYWHERE. And every movement.

Saying goodbye...

And a terrible picture of Mac. Because this is all I have recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment