Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We're Home!

Wearing same thing as Tucker when he left... Gotta love Florida. It was a gorgeous 80 degree day here in December! Kyle and I left the hospital and went out to lunch with Mac before we picked up Tucker at school. His teacher and friends got to peek at Mac in the car. Apparently, he was beaming all day talking about his little brother. Who would have guessed it?! And when we got home he was HYPER and excited about him. I'm thinking more and more that the hospital just freaked him out.


We have this EXACT picture of Jackson sniffing Tucker when we brought him home three years ago. I have no doubt Jackson is thinking "Great... even less attention for the dog."


Helping Daddio bring him in.


Little kiss.



I wish we would have set these up better for the Christmas picture :)

Getting a little TOO helpful..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS LIBBY, KYLE AND TUCKER - AND WELCOME TO THE WORLD TO BABY MAC. ALL OF YOU LOOKED SOOOOOO HAPPY - AND TUCKER IS GOING TO BE A GREAT BIG BROTHER, I JUST KNOW IT!
WHAT AT BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.
WITH MUCH LOVE,
MRS.B