Reason #384 Tucker is like Kyle. I excitedly told Tucker he was going back to the Pumpkin Patch with his class for school today and all he could say is "I already have a pumpkin." Like his father, if he has one of something, that is all he needs. For example, "Kyle, we should get this shirt for you." Kyle's response: "I already have a shirt." Like his mother, he did pick out his second perfectly symmetrical pumpkin. We don't want any lopsided pumpkins ruining our display!
The beloved Ms Jennifer approving Tuck's choice in pumpkins.
Classic! The boys in the class terrorizing a poor lizard. They are all deciding whether or not to kill it or let it go as I captured this shot. They later decide to let it run and it ends up climbing up one of the other boys - they all started screaming like little girls!


No comments:
Post a Comment