Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese & Beer....Odd Combo

As the pics below will attest, I did visit Chuck E Cheese's (to be called CEC) and they DO serve alcohol. Now, I thought it a little odd/strange/weird/redneck/hoosier(fot those in the STL) that CEC would have a liquor license. That was before I entered the said establishment. In fact, I did not believe it when a friend told me. BUT, in yet another fantastic display of Americanism you can get a "cold one" while your kids spend hours collecting tickets and running wild. This is probably reason #2 that I love America....#1 being garage sales, but that is for another post. Anyway, i will stopp blabbing and let the pictures speak.



The menu...I had to have proof


If you can make out the labels, I believe that CEC carries both a "blush" and "chablis" on tap....now that's AMERICAN! What is better/worse...wine in a box or wine on tap? You make the call.

No comments: