Thursday, April 19, 2007

April 19

First of all, Happy Birthday to Heather! I don't know if she even checks this blog, but Happy 31st! While I'm here, Happy Birthday to Leland tomorrow - the big 3-0! We are all getting OLD. Kyle has been obsessed with "30 is the new 20" since February 10th... I just don't know if the rest of us are buying it.

Second, the post from earlier this week is a result of me asking Kyle to blog more. That's what you get.

Third, just had some good pictures of the man, Tuck, that I wanted to share.


I've been waiting until he could actually walk in Crocs. There is nothing cuter than a toddler in these little shoes!

These are PG-13 and I pray that Clayton and Cherie don't come on this blog and find their precious daughter without her shirt on! :) But Tuck and Izzy had to be shirtless to eat their favorite food, ketchup!

No comments: