
This afternoon I tried to do some cleaning which meant not having two eyes on Tucker the whole time. In a 15 minute period, I found him twice.
First, Jackson pushed the door open for him from the outside and I find him heading down the stairs with no pants and hmmm... scissors! But he is always willing to smile for the camera!
He is gifted at finding the thing in the room he should not touch - palm pilot, scissors, cell phone, pen without a cap on it, whatever! He can locate and be playing with the item in seconds.


Then I find him in our room just doing a little work on the computer. Again, smiling even when caught!
He is really hilarious - even though he enjoys being naughty. About a half hour after I gave up on cleaning, he had a discipline issue with the Christmas tree (about twice a day these days) and he had to go to his time out chair. While sitting in the chair quietly he hears Jackson in the front yard howling at the train passing (those of you who have been to our house longer than an hour know that Jackson puts his nose to the air, puts his ears back and howls at every single train that passes). So, when Jackson begins howling, so does Tucker! He puts his head up and makes this cute little howling noise from his time out chair. Priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment