
After 3pm(when I last posted), Halloween began shaping up. First, we went to the pumpkin patch - or Winn Dixie -(no more pumpkins) then Publix (success) to pick from their six pumpkins... 4 of which had odd painted faces on them. So, we had our 2 pumpkins. No time to carve them, but at least we had pumpkins! I don't think Tucker even noticed we weren't in a fun, cute pumpkin patch and everyone at Publix thought it was normal that I was taking pictures of my son picking out his pumpkin on Halloween day at the front of Publix. It worked.

Then we headed to Firehouse Subs where I got word that they hand out free fire hats to kids. Mission accomplished - we have a costume!

Then we headed to Scotty and Ted's for some Trick-or-Treating. Tucker and Teddy (the smiley puppy dog) got to ride in the wagon. They were loving it!

By the end of the night, Mary Scott (the kitty cat w/ Tuck's fire hat) was in the wagon, the boys were walking and everyone was tired and ready for bed!

This is just a picture of Kyle and his partner, Ted. Aren't they cute?
No comments:
Post a Comment