
Kyle's nephew, Paul, came to help Carolyn move. In the evenings we enjoyed our last nights at the Plantation Beach Club swimming and eating and hanging out with Paul!
Paul is so great with Tucker.

I love being with Tucker all day so incredibly much! Today we were driving home after running errands and he was starting to nod off, so I rolled down the window (the "freeze out" concept with 98 degree hot air!). When the wind hit his mohawk, the hair went straight up, he threw his arms in the air and opened his mouth as wide as possible. He drove this way almost all the way home as if he was on the best roller coaster at Disney World! My only regret is that I could not (safely) get a picture! He is just a really fun little dude to hang out with. I'm thankful for the opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment